WI-SPECIFIC RECORD KEEPING
- Required for each application of these products.
- The certified applicator must keep required documentation for a period of two years; records must be generated as soon as practical but no later than 72 hours after application for private applicators and on the day of application for commercial applicators
- e.g., if 10 fields are sprayed, 10 sets of records are required, including if the same field is sprayed twice
- Copies of receipts for required VRA and DRA purchases are required and the amounts used in each tank load must be recorded.
- All applicators records must include customer name and address and mix/load location if different than business location
Records must be made available to State Pesticide Control Official(s), USDA and EPA upon request.
2021 Season – These training materials are designed to satisfy federal training requirements. Please check with your state pesticide regulatory agency for additional training and application requirements imposed by your state. V1-11/20