Specific Record keeping
- Check with your state pesticide regulatory agency for additional training and application requirements imposed by your state
- Records required for each application of these products.
- e.g., if 10 fields are sprayed, 10 sets of records are required, including if the same field is sprayed twice
- The certified applicator must keep required documentation for a period of three years; records must be generated on the day of application
- Records must be made available to State Pesticide Control Official(s) upon request.
2022 Season –These training materials are designed to satisfy federal training requirements. V1-1/22