- Check with your state pesticide regulatory agency for additional training and application requirements imposed by your state
- Records required for each application of these products.
- e.g., if 10 fields are sprayed, 10 sets of records are required, including if the same field is sprayed twice
- The certified applicator must keep required documentation for a period of three years; records must be generated as soon as practical but no later than 48 hours after application.
- Copies of receipts for required VRA and DRA purchases are required and the amounts used in each tank load must be recorded.
- Records must be made available to State Pesticide Control Official(s), USDA and EPA upon request.
2022 Season –These training materials are designed to satisfy federal training requirements. V1-1/22