- Check with your state pesticide regulatory agency for additional training and application requirements imposed by your state
- Records required for each application of these products.
e.g., if 10 fields are sprayed, 10 sets of records are required, including if the same field is sprayed twice
- Commercial pesticide applicators are required to maintain records of restricted use pesticide applications for 3 years (Regulation 636, Rule 15(1)).
- Private applicators do not have a recordkeeping requirement in State of Michigan law.
- However, USDA requires that records of restricted use pesticides must be recorded no later than 14 days following a federally restricted use pesticide application and must be maintained for 2 years following the application in accordance with the 1990 Farm Bill.
2022 Season –These training materials are designed to satisfy federal training requirements. V1-1/22