- Check with your state pesticide regulatory agency for additional training and application requirements imposed by your state including the Dicamba HVH FAQ 1-6-2022: https://oisc.purdue.edu/pesticide/pdf/hvh_faq.pdf
- Highly volatile herbicides (HVH’s) include all herbicides containing more than 6.5% dicamba active ingredient and classified as a Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) in Indiana.
- For a list of currently registered dicamba RUPs see:
- HVHs may not be applied during the period June 21st through August 31st.
- Application cutoff after June 20
- Annual dicamba training from other states will be acceptable for Indiana applicators if that training includes a documentable link or reference to:
- Dicamba HVH FAQ 1-6-2022
2022 Season –These training materials are designed to satisfy federal training requirements. V1-1/22