COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE TRAINING REGISTRATION
Start your training to receive your dicamba certificate. Select the states you want to receive a certificate for and then fill out the required information.
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina require state-provided training. Applicators in these states can find information about state-provided training through their state pesticide regulatory agency.
Check back soon for updates. This page will be updated as state registrations and training allowances are received.
Important Stewardship Message
- Product stewardship of dicamba products includes the responsible use of only approved, low-volatility formulations of dicamba in the Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System and following all application requirements on product labels
- Proper product stewardship helps enable continued access to important weed control technologies
- Use of any dicamba product that is not approved for over-the-top use in the Roundup Ready® Xtend Crop System is strictly prohibited by federal and state laws
- To report any misuse of dicamba products, including the use of unapproved formulations, or if you have any questions related to the proper use of low-volatility formulations of dicamba, contact your Bayer representative or call 1-844-RRXTEND
Suggestions for a seamless experience:
- Reserve the appropriate amount of time, free of distraction.
- The online course should take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Once you begin the course, there is a 24-hour window for completion. If that time expires, you will have to begin again.
- Optimize your connection.
- Use the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection. (If your internet connection is lost while taking the course, you will need to begin again.)
- Certain browser activity will trigger a restart. Avoid the following:
- Using your browser’s back and/or forward button.
- Navigating to a new webpage within the same browser window.
- Clearing your cache or closing/refreshing your browser.